Here is the world’s shortest IQ test that’s going crazy online. It’s only three questions long, however they say only 17% of people get them all right. See if you can answer them. Don’t peek until the end…answers are at the bottom of the page. BTW…I got all the common wrong answers right, does that count? 🙂
Here are the three questions . . .
1. A bat and ball cost $1.10 total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
2. It takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets. How long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
3. There’s a patch of lily pads in a lake. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long will it take to cover half of the lake?
And the answers . . .
1. The common wrong answer is 10 cents. The right answer is 5 cents.
2. The common wrong answer is 100 minutes. The right answer is 5 minutes.
3. The common wrong answer is 24 days. The right answer is 47 days.