CMT added a new category to the CMT Music Awards: Quarantine Video of the Year.
Fans can vote for their favorite video created during quarantine by swiping up on CMT’s Instagram Story. The winner will be announced across CMT’s social platforms on October 21.
Quarantine Video of the Year Nominees
- Big & Rich – “Stay Home”
- Brad Paisley – “No I In Beer”
- Carly Pearce – “It Won’t Always Be Like This (The Social Distance Sessions)”
- Charlie Worsham, Billy Justineau, Molly Tuttle, Rachel Loy, Jillian Jacqueline, Tucker Wilson, Stephen Wilson Jr., Leigh Nash, Fancy Hagood, Lucie Silvas, John Osborne & Sadler Vaden – “With A Little Help From My Friends” (Beatles Cover)
- Dave Haywood (Of Lady A) & Kelli Haywood – “Just Another Day In Quarantine”
- Dolly Parton – “When Life Is Good Again”
- Granger Smith – “Don’t Cough On Me!”
- Luke Combs – “Six Feet Apart”
- Tenille Townes, Abby Anderson, Kassi Ashton, Keelan Donovan, Alex Hall, Adam Hambrick & Caylee Hammack – “Lean On Me” (Bill Withers Cover)
- Thomas Rhett, Reba Mcentire, Hillary Scott, Chris Tomlin & Keith Urban – “Be A Light” (Fan Video)
The fan-voted CMT Awards hand out annual awards in a number of categories, including Video of the Year, Collaborative Video of the Year, Breakthrough Video of the Year and more. The show will air on CMT on Oct. 21, with a six-network simulcast across MTV, MTV2, Logo, Paramount Network, Pop and TV Land.
Kane Brown, Sarah Hyland and Ashley McBryde will co-host the show.
Performers include Ashley McBryde, Dan + Shay, Kane Brown, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Maren Morris, Caylee Hammack, Hardy, Ingrid Andress, Mickey Guyton, Riley Green, Travis Denning, Gabby Barrett, Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt and Shania Twain, with collaborations from Jimmie Allen and Noah Cyrus, Kelsea Ballerini and Halsey, and Luke Combs and Brooks & Dunn.
photos by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com